Hurlstone Park Wanderers and the NSW Active Kids Program
Hurlstone Park Wanderers would like to encourage parents of junior players (U18 and younger) to make use of the NSW Office of Sport “Active Kids” Program that will launch on January 31, 2018. The program provides you with a $100 discount on the costs of for your children participating in sport. You will be eligible for one discount per year per child, so if your child is involved in several sports, you will need to choose which sport to apply the discount to.
As the program does not commence until Jan 31 2018, parents wishing to make use of the discount for your child’s HPW registration will need to register your child with us ON OR AFTER Feb 1 2018. This is about a fortnight later than we normally open junior registrations and will slightly restrict the time that the club has for pre-season organisation such as team formation and grading.
For this reason, it would be very useful if you could let your coach or manager know ASAP if you are planning to return to HPW this year so that we can start planning for events such as grading days before registrations come in.
Details of the program are available via this link:
To take advantage of the Active Kids Voucher code with your Hurlstone Park Wanderers Registration:
- Players first need to apply for the Active Kids Voucher Code via Service NSW. From 31 January 2018, parents/guardians/carers of an eligible child resident in NSW will be able to download vouchers from the online platform or at any Service NSW Centre.
- Player Registers via MyFootballClub
- At Invoice Screen, there will be messaging for parent to enter their Active Kids voucher code
- The system will automatically check the validity of that code and where approved, the invoice will automatically update to be less $100
- Note: Service NSW will grant the Club the $100 for each eligible code registering with the club.
A PDF of this information is available for download here
All the best for a great 2018 season!
Comments are closed